We are pleased to announce that the European Polymer Journal will prepare a Special Issue co-edited by Professors Friedrich Kremer (Guest Editor) and Alejandro J. Müller (Editor for Polymer Physics and Technology of EPJ) entitled:
Novel Aspects of Polymer Crystallization: From Classical Systems to Functional Materials and Biopolymers
based on the
International Discussion Meeting on Polymer Crystallization 2017
– From Classical Systems to Functional Materials and Biopolymers.
Authors that have already promised to write invited Feature Articles for this Special Issue are:
- Greg Rutledge. Molecular Modeling of Polymer Crystallization
- René Androsch, Jürn Schmelzer, Christoph Schick. Sequence of enthalpy relaxation, homogeneous crystal nucleation and crystal growth in glassy polymers
- Jens-Uwe Sommer. The role of entanglements in crystallization of polymers.
- Shouke Yan, Xiaoli Sun, Huihui Li. Crystallization and multistructure regulation of multiphase biopolymeric materials.
- Yongfeng Men. Polymorph selection during crystallization of copolymers.
- Alejandro J. Müller. Isodimorphic behavior of random copolyesters
We would like to invite all participants of the conference to contribute regular articles for this Special Issue.
Submissions will be open during the period:
September 15th – November 15th, 2017
After reviewing and processing, the Special Issue will be published during the first quarter of 2018.
For further information about the special issue, please contact
Alejandro J. Müller.